Topseal 389 silicone sealant has excellent adhesion to various materials and can be applied on a dried surface and temporarily wet area. This water-soluble construction acrylic sealant does not have pungent smell or toxicity and is easy to use for repair work.
– Porous materials such as concrete, stone, mortar, slate, plastered wall, etc.
– Plaster board joint inside an apartment, office, etc.
– Joint sealing with relatively minor movement
– Crack repair on the joint of the outer wall
1. Can be painted on a dried surface
2. Can be applied to temporarily wet areas
3. Qualified for Industrial Standard: KS F 4910 F 12.5 E
4. Water-soluble type without smell and toxicity
5. Easy to use for repair work
6., Color : White, Gray
7. Packaging : 300ml cartridge
|Cure Type||Tack Free Time (min)||Full Curing Time (day)||Specific Gravity||Hardness (Shore A)||Tensile Strength (kgf/cm2)|
|Water Evaporation Type||Within 60 mins (25℃,50%RH)||14~28 days||1.64 ± 0.03||30~35||5~10|
|Maximum Elongation (%)||Movement Capacity (%)||Ozone-/UV Rays-Proofing||Construction Temperature (°C)||Packaging|