Heat resistant silicone sealant 730 cures fairly fast and performs excellent adhesion. It is especially designed to be used maximum to 260℃ continuously, and intermittently, up to 310℃ .
– Sealing for boiler, heater, moving oven belt, industrial and home oven
– Joint sealing for blast pipe, caliduct, etc.
– Engine area for cars and ships
– Adhesion and sealing of other high temperature areas
1. Excellent adhesion to most materials without primer
2. Excellent water-proofing (no discoloring
3. Qualified for Industrial Standard: KS F 4910 F-25LM
4. Can be continuously used in the temperature range between -50°C and 260°C
5. Can be intermittently used in the temperature up to 310°C
6. Excellent insulation
7. Color : Red, Gray
|Cure Type||Tack Free Time (min)||Full Curing Time (day)||Specific Gravity||Hardness (Shore A)||Tensile Strength (kgf/cm2)|
|Neutral cure||Within 15 mins (25℃,50%RH)||14~28 days||1.03 ± 0.03||30~35||5~10|
|Maximum Elongation (%)||Movement Capacity (%)||Ozone-/UV Rays-Proofing||Construction Temperature (°C)||Packaging|