Prime-X is a neutral-cure type, one-component premium grade sealant that exhibits excellent adhesion without primer on various substrates and suitable for window construction of various materials.
– General glazing
– Wood window frame glazing
1. Neutral cure (Oxime)
2. Good adhesion on wide range of substrates such as wood, PVC, metal
3. Medium modulus that can stand ±25% of contraction and expansion
4. Meeting Korean Industrial Standard. KS F 4910 G-C3725HM
5. Easy to use as one component type.C41
6. Excellent weatherability against sunlight, rain, snow, ozone etc.C52
7. Color : Translucent, White, Ivory, Grey, Lite Gray, Dark Bronze,
Lite Blue, Dark blue, Black, Red, Green, Wood, Cherry, etc.
|Cure Type||Tack Free Time (min)||Full Curing Time (day)||Specific Gravity||Hardness (Shore A) (Shore A)||Tensile Strength (kgf/cm2)|
|Neutral cure||Within 15 mins (25℃,50%RH)||7~14 days||1.38 ± 0.03||20~35||10~15|
|Maximum Elongation (%)||Movement Capacity (%)||Ozone-/UV Rays-Proofing||Construction Temperature (°C)||Packaging|